2012 Hajj Qurbani/Udhiya Services for Hajj Groups
HajjPlans Qurbani-Udhiya services provide tremendous benefits for Hajj travel groups!
As an operator, your main focus is to create a smooth Hajj experience for your group. HajjPlans will take on the responsibility of completing all your Qurbanis/Udhiyas, allowing you to focus on creating a life-time experience for your clients.
Quick Links: Benefits | How It Works | Prices | Order Now
- We have some of the lowest and most competitive prices in the market.
- With our competitive prices, you have the opportunity to generate additional revenue by charging your clients an additional fee for Qurbani-Udhiya services.
- Pilgrims are mailed a Certificate stating the completion of their Qurbani slaughter, with the name and logo of your company on the certificate, before their arrival back to their home.
- HajjPlans provides a local Saudi number for your group leaders to contact.
- As our policy, Qurbani/Udhiyas will be slaughtered on the 10th, 11th and 12th of ZulHijja, which will give you peace of mind knowing that your clients Qurbani will be done on the proper dates.
- A full refund is given back to your company for each client that cancels his/her Hajj trip, or cannot perform Hajj for any reason.
An efficient yet simple procedure is followed to finalize your Hajj company's entire order. The steps are as follows:
- Your Hajj company provides HajjPlans with a list of all the names of the pilgrims.
- A list is sent back to your Hajj company with a unique 6-digit alpha-numeric ID for every name/order, with a token containing the unique ID for each pilgrim to keep. Each unique ID refers to an animal, and these animals are reserved ahead of time till the end of Aqabah.
- After throwing the stones (Jamarat) at Aqabah, your Hajj group leader calls a specific phone number, and confirms that all the pilgrims have completed their throwing of the stones.
- A representative from our office calls back the Hajj leader confirming that all the Qurbanis are done. We guarantee that your Qurbanis will be slaughtered on the 10th, 11th, or 12th of ZulHijja.
- All meat will be donated to pilgrims and needy families unless other special delivery requests are made in advance.
- Certificates will be mailed to each pilgrim's home confirming the date of the slaughter of their Qurbani.
We offer three types of animals for Qurbani. Our first is Jezani lambs and sheep from Saudi Arabia, our second is Barbary lambs and sheep from Saudi Arabia and our third is Sowakini lambs and sheep from Sudan. Our services include slaughtering and cleaning of the animal, cooking, packaging and distributing of the meat if required. All meat will be donated to pilgrims and needy families unless other special delivery requests are made in advance.
|Group Qurbani-Udhiya Prices for 2012 Season|
|Jezani Lamb or Sheep from Saudi Arabia||$105 US each|
|Barbary Lamb or Sheep from Saudi Arabia||$125 US each|
|Sowakini Lamb or Sheep from Sudan||$205 US each|
HajjPlans can handle Qurbanis for any size Hajj group. Here is how our simple order process works for the 2012 season:
- Your Hajj company makes an initial reservation for the desired number of Qurbanis/Udhiyas as early as possible. No payment is required at this time.
- HajjPlans will book your Qurbanis/Udhiyas.
- HajjPlans will contact your company 2 weeks prior to departure to confirm the number of Qurbanis/Udhiyas required. Final payment is arranged via certified cheque, money order, online credit card payment, or wire transfer.
- Option 1: Internet - Fill out our Online Qurbani-Udhiya Reservation Form.
- Option 2: Fax - Fill out our Qurbani-Udhiya Service Agreement and fax the form to 416-273-7723.
- Option 3: Phone - If you would like to order by phone, please contact HajjPlans.
If you have any additional questions about our Qurbani-Udhiya services, please contact us.